In an effort to further "operational freedom" in 2016, miggle are announcing our new training programme.
On the tail end of our first ever Drupal 8 site, Think Nation, which was a massive success, we thought that it would only be befiting to offer our first course for Drupal 8.
In miggle's "introduction to building websites" we will cover the basics of Drupal using Drupal 8 but also the majority of these fundamentals will also be applicable to Drupal 7. In this 6-hour introduction course we will cover the following:
- What is a CMS and what is Drupal?
- Who uses Drupal?
- Install a Drupal site onto free hosting.
- Overview data models in Drupal 8 such as custom blocks, content types and taxonomies.
- Data modulation with Views
- Create a content type
- Configure display of content and images
- Installing a theme in Drupal 8.
- Installing a module in Drupal 8.
- Introduction to theming in Drupal 8
- Create a basic module in Drupal 8
- Exploration time
- Determine if Drupal 8 is right for your project
If you have ever wondered how to get started in web development or how bleeding-edge websites are created then this is the training course for you!
For more information or to sign-up visit our event page on Eventbrite.
Also, stay tuned as this is one of many courses miggle plan to offer over the coming year.
If you want to take back control of your web sites and applications then get in touch with miggle to see how we can deliver operational freedom for you in Drupal.